Wednesday, 19 November 2008

I've been tagged!! Again

THE SELF

[1] Real name: Katherine Rimpang
[2] Nickname: Kath, Kate, Cat, Meow and watever name ppl can think of.
[3] Status: Engaged
[4] Zodiac Sign: Aries
[5] Gender: (Look at the name & u will get the answer)
[6] Age: 25
[7] High School: SAS
[8] College: emmm
[9] Height: short!!!
[10] Weight: Wow a sensitive question eh
[11] Do you like yourself: myself of course although gemuk but cute kali ah
[12] Piercings: On my ears. 2 on the left n 3 on the right
[13] Right or Left: Right
[14] Are you a freak: Freak i guess esp during open hse. (Freak in cleaning)
[15] Hair: Black
[16] Skin: I think i'm fair
[17] Allergic: getah mangga, certain prawns.......and the list goes on
[18] What are you doing now: filling this out and was talking to Mummy
[19] What will you be doing 1 hour later: Watch some more TV i guess. Oh yes, CSI will be on later! Yeah
[20] What will you doing 10 years later: Married with my darling, caring for my kids, missing my family, traveling (i guess) and as usual the list goes on.......

THE FAMILY
[21] Live with mother/father/parents/family: With my family in a cozy house.
[22] Sibling(included you): 4
[23] Eldest: 2 older sisters
[24] Youngest: My baby sister (well she is not a baby)
[25] Love/Hate your family: Of course i love them.

THE LOVE
[26] You found your another half: Yes!
[27] If yes, who is he/she: My fiance
[28] Who you want he/she to be: No one but himself.
[29] Time(s) you in a relationship: I think this is my 3rd (i think)
[30] Ever woo boy/girl: Yes
[31] Anyone woo you before: I'm not sure. I think ada kali
[32] Did anything wrong to your other half: Yes
[33] What was/were the wrong you had done: A secret between the two of us
[34] Ever argue with your other half: Of course!!!!
[35] You and your other half since: 2005
[36] Are you straight/Lesbo: I love guys hehe =)
[37] Reasons you love your other half: He makes me feel like a princess and he loves me for who I am.
[38] You and your other half in which stage: Enjoying every moment before moving to the next stage in life.
[39] You woo he/she or he/she woo you: He did!!!
[40] Ever think of marry he/she: Yes of course. I see my future with my love.

THE FRIENDS
[41] Your first bestfriend: I'll say my sisters
[42] Your first enemy: I dun remember at all
[43] The friends you love the most: My close friends from my old school n my uni frens
[44] The enemy you hate the most(1 only): Hate the most??? I dun knw yet
[47] The kind of girl you hate the most: The one that stab u frm the back
[48] The kind of boy you hate the most: Idiots
[49] You fall in love with your close friend before: Yes, i did but secretly.
[50] Your best friend is your ex-lover: Nop. We were jus bestfrens
[51] If your friend backstabbing you: Ask her why?And i'll never forgive her
[52] If your friend betray you: Ask her why? Apa salah ku ah?.......
[53] If your friend woo your lover: Scream, kick, fight, and why my man? There are plenty of fishes in the sea.
[54] If your friends fall in love with you: Wow lawa jua aku ani hehehe. Anyway thanks for the compliment ler
[55] If you fall in love with your best friend: Keep it to myself knowing it will never work.

THE STUDIES
[56] Are you a good student: Maybe
[57] You always done your homework/assignments: Yes only when I'm rajin
[58] The teacher/tutor you love the most: Emm I dun remember and there are lots to mention
[59] Always late to school/college: Nop!
[60] Your class: It depends on my mood
[61] You love your seniors: Seniors?? Not sure ah
[62] Senior who love you the most: Not sure
[63] Your classmate good/bad: Mixed but they were the best
[64] Excellent result classmate: Not sure ah
[65] Laziest classmate: Emm us in SAS

THE PEOPLE
[66] Smart people: They go far in their studies and career.
[67] Stupid people: Its not good to use this word but ppl who dun want to think so much
[68] Good looking people: Ppl with a good heart. Willing to help anyone.
[69] Ugly people: Those who are snobbish
[70] Funny people: I like them esp my abg
[71] Cute people: Kids and babies are cute
[72] Bad people: Will kill anyone to get to the top (bukan kill banar2)
[73] Honest people: Will tell u the truth if something is not right.
[74] Acting people: Fake people. People which has two faces
[75] You are what kind of people: No one special

THE PREFER:
[76] Lip or eyes: Eyes
[77] Hugs or kisses: Both
[78] Shorter or taller: Taller
[79] Hesitant or spontaneous: Spontaneous
[80] Nice stomach or nice arms: Nice stomach
[81] Listener or talker: I'm both
[82] Romantic or rich: Romantic
[83] Good husband or good father: Both of course

THE FUTURE
[84] Age to get marry: Before i turn 30. Maybe at the age of 28
[85] Numbers of kid(s): 3 kids
[86] Career: Teacher
[87] Salary: Good enough. It got me a house
[88] Retirement age: 30 more years
[89] Properties Value: $80k for my house.
[90] Wishes: Another house with abg, a car, to go on vacations every year, good health, look HOT for my wedding and the list goes on........

THE VICTIMS
[91] You who are reading this!!!!!

No comments:

Glitter Text